Grundfos NK/NKG are non-self priming, centrifugal end-suction pumps with a wide range of applications.
The NK model is designed to EN733 standards.
The NKG model is designed to ISO2858 standards.
Comes with stainless steel volute option.
BKB supplies both bare-shaft and fully assembled based up models, along with offering of standard MEPS efficiency to IE3 efficiency motors.
- Industrial water transfer
- Cooling System
- Heating System
Back pull out design and spacer coupling (for based up models) this enables
- Easy removal of pump element for servicing of impeller, coupling, bearing and seals without needing to affect pipework.
- Pump is electro-coated for increased corrosion thickness.
- Impeller wear ring comes standard for long service life of pump casing and impeller, and superior hydraulic performance.
- BKB offers standard and custom base up options, please enquire with BKB for non-standard options.
- Available with MEPS, IE2 and IE3 motor efficiencies.
- Variable shaft and seal materials available for custom applications; please enquire with BKB.