The MAGNA range of pumps consists of from a range of small to large circulation pumps with comprehensive communication equipment.
Motors have electronic speed control based off permanent magnet construction.
The AUTOADAPT feature analyses the heating system and self calibrates to the optimum setting, consistently adjusting to meet changes in operation demand.
The Grundfos MAGNA is designed for circulating liquids in
- Heating systems
- Systems with varying flow conditions
MAGNA pumps are sophisticated units having an intelligent self adjusting system for the most optimum operation
- AUTOADAPT control mode, with a self adjusting function
- Minimal energy consumption
- Integrated frequency controllers
- High level communication interface via GENIbus or LON
- Available in Twin-head versions
- Self venting pump housing