The Grundfos CR pump is a flexible vertical multistage pump that can be applied in many industrial applications.
Available in four different materials, cast iron, 304 stainless, 316 stainless and all-titanium, to allow for a large variety of suitable working fluids.
Comes in several flow sizes and also capable of producing up to 50 Bars of head.
The Grundfos CR is one of the most flexible pumps in the market
The CR Line is also available in a selected range with E-motors for integrated Variable Speed Control to optimize head, flow and power consumption.
Typical applications include
- Seawater transfer
- Domestic potable water pressure boosting
- Ultrafiltration systems
- Pumping of acid and basic liquids
- High pressure washing systems
The Grundfos CR offers many benefits such as
- High reliability from durable cartridge seal
- Suitable for many fluids due to different material constructions
- Compact design
- High pressure output
- Top pull-out design for easy maintenance
- Available in E-motors in a selected range