Fire Protection to AS2941, AS2118, NFPA20, AS2419, FM & UL
Fire Protection Packages
Purpose built and factory tested packages for Hydrant, Sprinkler, Foam, Deluge, Residential Sprinkler, Combined Sprinkler-Hydrant and Hose Reel systems to:
Australian Standards Compliance 1
International Standards Compliance 2
Fire Water Pumps
- Electric or Diesel Engine driven pumps of End suction, Horizontal split case, Multi-stage multi-outlet or Vertical Turbine configuration.
Foam Concentrate Pumps
- Electric or Diesel Engine driven pumps of End suction, Vertical /Horizontal Multistage, Gear or Vane type configuration.
Fire Water & Foam Concentrate Features
- Control Panels: Electric (DOL, Star Delta, Auto Transformer, Soft Start & Variable Speed Drives).
- Options Available: Skid package or Containerised Packages complete with Suction/Discharge/Test/Relief Pipe work & Valves.
- Accessories Available: Fuel Tanks, Inertia Bases, Anti-vibration mounts, Flexible Pipe connections, Batteries, Pressure Relief Valves, Pressure switches, Flow Meter, Air Release valve, Suction/Discharge pressure gauges & Drip trays.
Jacking & Jockey Pumps
- Electric driven End suction, Vertical/Horizontal multi-stage & Peripheral Turbine type pumps
- Control Panels: Electric (DOL, Star Delta or Soft Start)
- Accessories Available: Pressure Switches, Orifice Plate, By-pass Valve, M/O/A Selector Switch, Counter, Lead & Plug and Hydro-pneumatic pressure vessels.
1 Australian Standards Compliance
- AS 2941 Fixed Fire Protection Pump sets
- AS 2118 Automatic Fire Sprinkler Systems
- AS 2419 Fire Hydrant Systems
2 International Standards Compliance
- NFPA-20 – Installation of Pumps for Fire Protection
- FM (Factory Mutual) approved and/or UL (Underwriters Laboratory) Listed